|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 is simply an acronym for PRojects IN a Controlled Environment. It uses a process based method for effective project management.
Extensively used in the UK Government, PRINCE2 is widely recognised in the private sector in the UK and the rest of the world. The PRINCE2 method itself is in the public domain, which offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance when it comes to project management.
How can PRINCE2 help your organisation?
PRINCE2 is a global product and is used in project management as the standard method. It is known as general practice for many years in project management and gives flexibility and adaptability to projects.
In Project Management, it provides a framework that covers a wide variety of disciplines that will help organisations develop.
PRINCE2's recognises the responsibility of individual roles in a project, alongside the focus it has with a project to deliver. Essentially, it provides your organisation's projects with:
• A clearly organised start, middle and end.
• Regularity of reviews which check the progress against a plan.
• A much used, consistent approach.
• Strong control of which deviations from the plan will be made.
• Insuring stakeholders and management are within reach during the project.
• Good communication channels within management and the all other members of the organisation.
• A way of spotting and sharing lessons from past failures.
• Assurance that all projects have a business justification.
Contact a CUPE Consultant
Companies we have worked with
Privacy by SafeSubscribe SM
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |