|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
We can define project scope as work that needs to be completed to deliver a product or service with the specified features or functions. Scope creep in project management is caused by uncontrolled changes and results in continuous growth in your project's scope.
What causes Scope Creep?
Scope Creep can occur when the scope of your project is not properly defined and extra requirements being added. Typically you may see the scope increase consist of new products or new features of already approved product designs. This has a negative impact on the project, especially without an increase in resources, schedule or budget. Scope Creep can cause your project team to drift away from its original purpose and scope into additions that were not planned for. As the scope of your project grows, more tasks must be completed within a budget.
How we can help manage Scope Creep...
Our PRINCE2 training can help you manage your scope in a controlled way, by ensuring any proposed change goes through a proper change control procedure. If you are expecting allot of changes Agile Project Management training could help you as Agile embraces change whilst delivering to time and quality. CUPE Consultants deal with Scope Creep routinely, drawing on their vast Consultancy experience of change being proposed in projects.
We can help you manage Scope Creep
Companies we have worked with
Privacy by SafeSubscribe SM
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |