|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Risk Assessment Template
A risk assessment template is an easy to establish tool for measuring how appropriate an initiative may be. As Health and Safety regulations increase in depth and amount, tools used in risk assessment must also become more accurate to meet the specification.
Where to start with your Risk Assessment Template?
A starting point to creating your Risk Assessment Template is to look around the workplace for any possible hazards that may cause harm. Then, you should consider the risks- These are the likelihood of a hazard causing harm to a person. You should also listen to what others think what hazards there are, as these individuals can notice things that you may not. There should be a stronger tendency to provide a risk assessment for the most dangerous hazards, in which the harm caused is highly likely.
Also, think what protective measures that are already being used to control possible risks and ask what you can do to make the workplace safer. When you have identified the possible risks and what is needed to control them, you should put any appropriate measures in place.
Why should you constantly review your Risk Assessment Template?
Nowadays, very few workplaces stay the same and at some point new equipment and procedures will be brought in that could lead to new hazards. Therefore it makes sense to review your risk assessment regularly. If anything significant changes, check your risk assessment and have it updated.
Contact a CUPE Consultant
Companies we have worked with
Privacy by SafeSubscribe SM
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |