|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Rapid On-site PMO Set-up
Whether your organization has experience with PMO’s or is in the process of establishing one for the first time, the Rapid On-site PMO Set-up service delivered by our most experienced senior consultants provides a clearly-defined, detailed set of recommendations based on best practice which grants insight and transparency into critical business programs which leads to effective decisions and better overall program control.
Rapid On-site PMO Set-up Approach
We treat the PMO set-up as a project, focusing on delivery of capabilities, processes, role descriptions, templates, tools and governance. We deliver a simplified, integrated PMO solution comprising 4 stages, complete in 10 days:
Stage1: Before first site visit - Simply fill in our Quick Assessment tool. This helps us understand your current situation and commence work towards a suitable solution.
Stage 2: First Day on-site - Individual sessions with key people.
- Workshops with group of people.
Stage 3: Off-site Data Assessment, Analysis & Reporting - Your CUPE Consultant will re-assess the Questionnaire results and analyse key findings from 1-on-1 sessions or workshops conclusions. The PMO Implementation Package is prepared integrating a comprehensive set of factual recommendations.
Stage 4: ½ Day On-Site Visit - Your CUPE Consultant returns to the site to present your Implementation Package complete with recommendations for your PMO’s scope, structure, governance, resources, and tools (including software).
Rapidly set-up your PMO now
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |