|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Project Performance Metrics
Within a company, the Project Performance Metrics quantify the performance and assess the health of the project, by measuring its safety, time cost, resources, scope, quality, and actions. If you are looking to improve your work process, Project performance Metrics could be the right tool for you.
What are the benefits of using Project Performance Metrics?
- It is the most direct approach (assessing projects based on their likely outcomes)
- Gives you the opportunity of comparing forecasted performance with the actual performance
- Evaluates projects using impacts on performance reduces gaming (gaming is less likely with performance measures)
- It is simple and easy to implement, and allows the same tool to be used by different project management companies
- Helps manage project control
How do you use Project Performance Metrics?
You have to define a list of success criteria and, at the end of your project, assess whether you have met the criteria and if your process has been improved.
Download our Consultancy brochure
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |