|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Project Health Check
Health Check it a tool that helps you identify what is going well with your projects and what areas need improvement, as well as solving issues at an early stage and in a cost-effective way. It gives you an assessment of how well your project is performing and whether it’s reaching its objectives / meeting organisational processes or standards.
Why do you need a health check?
Without health checks, there is a higher chance that projects will fail. Project health checks also help you learn how to keep risks under control. Performing health checks has proven to be more efficient than having to ‘repair’ a failed project.
It is essential to check if your projects are on track and running efficiently - this is where CUPE can help you. Our staff have years of experience in Project Management and can offer the best solutions for your potential problems by producing a tailored set of options, thus ensuring your projects will be delivered successfully.
Contact us to book your Project Health Check today!
Download our Consultancy Brochure
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |