|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Project Change Tracker
With the average success rate of (IT) projects still reported at less than 40%, it is unsurprising there has been a huge interest in using project success tracker tools; but do not rush before examining the evidence. Is CHAOS data really reliable? (see “The Rise and Fall of the Chaos Report Figures” in January/February 2010 issue of IEEE Software magazine). Are the measurements relevant to my industry or project? (See benchmarking success).
Have questions on the Project Change Tracker?
CUPE provides straightforward project success advice. Project management experience (number of projects) and a PM qualification should be in place; then consider tools (see New Insights into IT Project Failure & How to Avoid IT).
After the above, the Change Director or PMO will want check current project performance; they may need to answer, Are we aligned? Is everyone engaged? Do we have the skills and resources needed? Are we ready to go to the next maturity level? One of the best ways to do this is by using the on-line project change tracker. It enables companies to formally assess stakeholder perceptions of performance, in relation to change management drivers; and a second survey completes the assessment; so it is also tool to measure project improvement. As a strategic partner, CUPE can do provide this assessment for you very cost effectively, and provide sound, independent advice.
Download our Project Change Tracker Presentation
Try Our Quick Assessment Tool
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |