|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Project Health Check
What is Project Assurance?
Project Assurance helps manage risk and improves confidence of delivery. It supports SROs and any others who are responsible for successful delivery with the confidence that the project can deliver to time, budget and quality.
The scope of Project Assurance is to offer an organisation-wide visibility and transparency of the project portfolio, and is key to the learning and dissemination of lessons.
Why use CUPE for Project Assurance?
Our Consultants have decades of senior-level experience in providing Project Assurance for leading edge projects, worldwide. Effective project assurance requires senior management commitment to undertaking assurance activities and to action on recommendations. We ensure that the time required to make the most of assurance - from scheduling and arranging appropriate assurance events to ensuring that recommendations are acted on and lessons learned.
Contact us to discuss mor about how we can help with Project Assurance today!
Download our Consultancy Brochure
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |