|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Process Maturity Model
The process maturity model shows you how close your project is to being complete and whether it is capable of improvement, in order to be mature. A mature project has to be completely useful, reliable and continuously improving.
The maturity of a process can go from Level 1 (the least mature) to level 5 (the most mature):
- Level 0 no guarantee of either achieving the desired result or respecting timelines.
- Level 1 it may be doubtful that the activity is being performed according to the document.
- Level 2 the activity is being deployed, but there is inconsistency in the deployment.
- Level 3 no inconsistency between the documented process and the deployed process
- Level 4 The process is measured against its goals and automated
- Level 5 The goals that were set for the process are being analysed for achievements and improved regularly.
Improving your project's Maturity with the help of a Process Maturity Model
For improving your business processes, the Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) steps can be used:
- Define: Apply the maturity levels to the organisation, by using a questionnaire to assess the maturity level of each business process. Below is a template for the questionnaire.
- Measure: use the questionnaire to arrive at each process’ maturity level.
- Analyse: a plan of action must be created on how to improve the maturity level of specific processes, this way improving the overall level.
- Improve: redefining or redesigning processes, automation, etc.
- Control: a control plan must be generated and assessments of maturity levels of processes must be performed
FREE Maturity Level Questionnaire
Contact us today for Process Maturity Consultancy
Download our Consultancy Brochure
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |