|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
What is the PRINCE2 Methodology?
The PRINCE2 methodology is a tailorable process approach to project management. PRINCE2 provides a framework covering all aspects of a project. PRINCE2 is a best-practice approach for the management of all types of projects. The PRINCE2 Methodology provides defined inputs and outputs for each process. This includes specific objectives or actives that are to be carried out. PRINCE2 has become progressivley more popular and is now the recognised, established standard for project management in the UK and elsewhere.
Benefits of the PRINCE2 Methodology:
- Has a focus on business justification,
- Defines the structure for a project management team,
- Process-based approach,
- Breaks down your project into manageable controlled stages,
- Scalable to projects large or small,
- Provides control over resources,
- Provides a common language for Project participants,
- Tailorable to your organisation and your projects.
The 7 Processes of PRINCE2:
Starting up your Project - Prepare your project brief, assign the roles, define the approach, and plan for the next stage.
Initiating your Project - Plan your project, the project controls, the business case and the Project Initiation Documentation.
Directing your Project - Authorise your project, the project direction and project closure.
Controlling your Stage - Authorise the work to be undertaken and its completion, assess and review the progress.
Manage your Stage boundaries - Plan the stages of your project, update your project plan, business case and risk assessment, create the exception plan.
Managing the product delivery - Deliver a work package to agreed requirements.
Closing your Project - Execute a controlled close to the project.
We can help you Implement the PRINCE2 Methodology in your company
Companies we have worked with
Privacy by SafeSubscribe SM
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |