|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
The PMP (Project Management Professional) credential is offered by the PMI (Project Management Institute). Considered the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers, PMP recognizes practical competence in managing and instructing project teams. Recommended highly and noticed worldwide, PMP demonstrates that the individual has the suitability and experience to direct.
Some of the benefits of PMP are:
- You can deliver projects at a faster rate.
- Become more efficient.
- Select the appropriate projects to follow on.
- Improve the quality of documents.
- Increase the likelihood of a projects success.
- It is appropriately used already by many different industries.
- It can also suit any size of project.
How can you pass the PMP Exam?
To pass the exam you will need a minimum of 107 questions correct out of 200; however 25 of those questions are pre-test only and will not count towards your final exam score. The certification requires a cited experience, a formal test and also needs full adherence to the PMI code of ethics as well as a continuum of education credits every three years. The test is conducted strictly in a designated test centre. Within one year PMI allows 3 opportunities to take the exam and receive your certificate, and in most cases cancellation fees will apply if you are overdue the cancellation period. The results may be received in approximately 4 hours of taking the exam.
Contact a CUPE Consultant
Companies we have worked with
Privacy by SafeSubscribe SM
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |