|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733|
Organisations are implementing their transformations using P3M audit and improvement approaches to Projects, Portfolios and Programmes. P3M uses the concept of a maturing organisation to identify unfilled gaps and standards. The capability of an organisation is largely down to the adjustments and improvements it is able to make in simplifying and integrating its approach to P3M.
The Maturity Model is most commonly used by Portfolio Directors, Head of Programme/Project offices, and Programme Managers as a tool to improve the capability of project teams, by identifying the suitability of a Programme and Project environments and the Governance surrounding it.
The P3M 1 or 2 day workshops will show individuals how to use the Self-Assessment, Consultant Assessment or the Maturity Index Tools. The P3M’s primary objective is to understand strengths and weaknesses of your current approach to project management and then to improve performance in key areas which will impact project success.
The workshop provides candidates with:
• A method of creating a self-assessment.
• A framework used for planning.
• A clear framework used for measuring improvement.
At the end of the workshop, attendees can:
• Understand the purpose of maturity modelling.
• Identify the five levels of maturity and how P3M is structured.
• Undertake a self-assessment using check-lists that are provided.
• Understand how the 4 step framework links to the Maturity Model.
• Initiate a process improvement plan by using P3M.
• Have a strong knowledge of the benefits that come from using a maturity model.
• Learn how to upgrade Project performance using P3M.
• Identify how to prioritise investment decisions by using P3M building on personal strengths and addressing weak-points using P3M.
• Understand how P3M can help extend your training budget by choosing priority areas for development.
• Identify project tools which can benefit your organisation, at identified P3M levels.
Contact us for In-House P3M Training Workshops
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 || | | |