|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733|
Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Models are used to improve efficiency and delivery of projects. P3M also helps achieve better value for money on procurements.
Each level of the model is aimed at outlining the hierarchy of KPA’s (Key Process Areas).
Level 1: Awareness of project based environments that are immature
Level 2: Repeatable, of a professional standard
Level 3: Defined, well trained and competent team
Level 4: Managed, smooth programmes are aligned to business strategy
Level 5: Optimised, flawless and fully tailored
• An objective standard can be set with a consistent order of questionnaires and scores to determine a maturity grading.
• Develop an understanding of what a maturity score means.
• There can be an improved understanding of strengths and weaknesses to prioritise.
• P3M allows for independent verification and certification.
• Investments in the portfolio programme and project management improvements are justifiable.
• Gain recognition of service quality to assist proposals.
• Participate in benchmarking independently.
• It also allows for a more effective project delivery.
P3M can be included in almost any organisation. Organizations that benefit mostly from a P3M assessment are those that embrace key weaknesses and work to adapt to them. A capability advancement plan from an ACO (Accredited Consulting Organization) can usually identify quick improvements that allow processes to be developed. This allows for more clarity in communication across the organization. If using a consultant, P3M audits can help provide governance as they develop methods and people. CUPE is the first APMG accredited consultancy that proudly offers these maturity audits.
Contact a CUPE Consultant
P3M Related Pages
Initial Findings will be posted soon on CUPE Blog
Companies we have worked with
Privacy by SafeSubscribe SM
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 || | | |