|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2
PRINCE2 is the de-facto international project management method for managing of all types of projects. CUPE can help you manage successful projects using our Foundation, Practitioner or Combined level, as well as our Fast-Track, and Professional courses.
These courses are suitable for any organisation or individual who wants to manage projects successfully. The courses are also suitable for Project Directors, Project Managers, Project Team members, Project Support Managers and Senior Managers from any discipline with involvement in Projects.
PRINCE2 - 2009 Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2
Author & Publisher
Office of Government Commerce TSO (The Stationery Office) - Fifth Edition Crown Copyright 2009 - ISBN: 978 0 11 331059 3
This reference manual describes the PRINCE2® project management method which provides detailed guidance on how to set up, organize, manage, control and deliver your projects on time, within budget and to the right quality. PRINCE2® is an easy-to-follow structured method suitable for any type of project. The processes and techniques in PRINCE2® should help your project team cope with the risks, challenges and opportunities of today's rapidly changing environment.
An essential for anyone preparing for their APMG PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner examinations. Also for anyone who works in the UK, Danish or Dutch Public Sectors and many private sector organisations as well. Seen as the De Facto standard for project management it provides an excellent framework in which to set up and run projects.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |