|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Outsourced PPM Services
CUPE provide Project and Project Management Office (PMO) managed services, equipping your organisation with PPM competitive advantages and ensuring you create and sustain superior performance.
At CUPE we understand the importance of project management in the business world and the potential risks of poorly executed projects.
Our registered Project, Programme and Portfolio consultants can provide you with expert Managed Product services to successfully deliver your complicated projects.
What our Consultants can do for you
Project Management / PMO as a Service
CUPE’s Project Management/PMO as a Service provides your business with a dedicated expert to ensure a smooth and controlled project delivery.
What is Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) and how can it help my business?
- CUPE’s PMaaS provides professional support for your complicated projects ensuring they are successfully delivered to high industry standards.
- We offer a pay as you go service, qualified expert insight, new methodologies for your business and reduced costs for managing your project management services in-house.
What is PMO as a Service (PMOaaS) and how can it help my business?
- CUPE’s PMOaaS provides an improved ROI for organisations looking to outsource their PMO functions.
- We offer coaching and training for your staff, advice and guidance, procurement and implementation of project management software and efficient management of complex projects.
Contact us to find out more!
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |