|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
ITIL Qualification Scheme
CUPE offers the ITIL qualifications scheme through a modular approach to the ITIL framework.
The ITIL Qualification scheme comprises a set of ITIL qualifications focused on differing aspects of ITIL Best Practice with varied degrees in depth and detail.
These are the levels of qualifications within the scheme:
ITIL Intermediate Level
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
Download our ITIL guide to qualifications.
The ITIL Credit System
To progress your way up through the ITIL crediting system you will need to:
Pass ITIL Foundation to move up to the next level (2 credits). To become an ITIL Intermediate level you can get 3 credits from the lifecycle modules and 4 credits from the capability modules. A total of 17 credits is required to sit the 'Managing Across the Lifecycle exam' (15 from Intermediate level and 2 from Foundation). The ITIL Expert examination can only be sat after "Managing Across the Lifecycle" is passed and it provides a pathway to gaining the ultimate "ITIL Master" qualification.
Contact us for more information.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |