|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
ITIL Master is the highest level that can be achieved within the ITIL Qualification Scheme. However, it is a bit more difficult to become an ITIL Master than, say, pass your initial Foundation Exam.
ITIL Master prerequisites
To achieve the ITIL Master Certification, you must first be able to explain and justify how you select and apply a range of knowledge, principles, methods and techniques to achieve desired business outcomes in one or more practical assignments. You must:
- Have achieved the ITIL Expert Level.
- Have worked in IT service management for the last 5 years in both leadership, managerial or higher management advisory levels.
The ITIL Master Certification shows your ability to apply the principles, method and techniques (ITIL) in the workplace.
So, what's in the ITIL Master Curriculum?
Every ITIL Master candidate will select a unique range of experience to apply, so there is no fixed syllabus with associated Learning Objectives for this qualification. Moreover, there is no prescribed training course since the theory being tested will vary depending on the nature of the situation each candidate will choose to address.
Free Download of our ITIL guide to qualifications.
Contact us for more information on becoming an ITIL Master.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |