|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
ITIL Expert is one of the most sough-after qualifications in the IT industry worldwide, with an average starting salary of 100,000.
Route to ITIL Expert
The ITIL qualifications scheme offers a modular approach to the ITIL framework. In this scheme, candidates are free to select from a variety of qualifications which focus on targeted areas of the ITIL Service Lifecycle to varying degrees of depth and specialism. ITIL Expert is the step up from Managing Accross the Lifecycle.
Who is ITIL Expert for?
The ITIL Expert qualification is for thouse of you who are interested in demonstrating a superior level of knowledge of the ITIL secheme. ITIL Experts benefit in both personal and professional development, by aiding career advancement and progression within the IT Service Management field. The next step is the ITIL Master level, which is the highest in the scmeme.
How can you actualy become an ITIL Master then?
Well, the key requirements are
- You must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate or a Bridge qualification equivalent.
- You must hold a total of 17 credits achieved from ITIL Foundation and ITIL Intermediate modules before the Managing Across the Lifecycle module can be taken. Some credits from previous qualifications and complimentary can also count towards the 17 credits which are prerequisite for Managing Across the Lifecycle module.
- You must then have passed the Managing Accross the Lifecycle module 17 credits have been earned to achieve a total of 22 credits minimum required for your ITIL expert.
- Candidates should achieve a balanced knowledge base across the full ITIL service lifecycle.
These requirements will ensure that all candidates who achieve ITIL Expert have successfully completed a series of qualifications which span all ITIL disciplines consistently.
Once you have successfully completed all requisite ITIL modules and have earned sufficient credits, you will be awarded the ITIL Expert certificate.
Contact us for more information on becoming an ITIL Expert
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |