|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
ISO 20000 is the first international standard for IT service management. The standard was first created in 2005 with a 2011 revision. ISO20000-2011 includes service design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements and provide value for both the customer and the service provider.
Whats new in the ISO 20000-2011 revision?
The 2011 version (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011) comprises nine sections:
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Service management system general requirements
- Design and transition of new or changed services
- Service delivery processes
- Relationship processes
- Resolution processes
- Control processes
ISO/IEC 20000-2:2012 provides you with a guidance on the service management systems (SMS) based on the requirements in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
As with most other ISO standards (CUPE ISO 9001:2008), organizations and individuals tend to seek formal capability improvement towards excellence in application of the ISO standard. The certification scheme targets organizations, while the qualification scheme targets individuals. Qualification of individuals is offered by APMG-International with Accredited Training and consulting organisations like CUPE.
Qualifications include a Foundation level, and several role based certificates. The qualifications can count towards the ITIL Expert qualification level.
Contact us for more information.
ISO 20000 Implementation tool kit.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |