|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Project Management as a Service (PMaaS)
Our Managed Project services can help you deliver more for less. Let us handle your complicated projects successfully.
We deliver a rounded approach of project managers to deliver projects, capability development to bring up the level of your own people, consultancy to improve your capabilities in focused areas, PMO support to proactively improve in flight projects, governance to prove and improve value from projects and thought leadership to continue to develop.
This service enables you to move from your current situation to an all encompassing service that ‘works’ without the 3-4 years of development effort that it takes to get there under your own steam.
Project or Program Management Services offers professional support to properly govern discrete projects or programs, including all the necessary human resources from project administration through project and senior program management. As projects are finite, permanent project management needs are often "overkill". By providing flexible staffing to manage projects professionally on an as-needed basis, we help our clients avoid staff down-time.
CUPE Outsourced Project Management offers:
- Cost Flexibility - Pay as you go Project Management Service.
- Improved level of objectivity - Reduce office politics with an external influence. Reduce blind spots to improve effective decision making.
- Gain an expert insight - Highest level best management qualified PPM consultant network with experience in all sectors.
- Positive external insight - Benefit from lessons learned from all sectors with transferable practical insight for your organisation.
- Exposure to new methodologies - Discover new best practices and methodologies being used internationally.
- Lower cost levels. Reduced the costs for managing your PM services in-house.
Contact a PPM Specialist
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |