|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733|
CUPE in-house project management training provides a more personal approach to meeting your training needs. Our programmes are delivered by PPM experts specifically for your staff at your chosen location.
We recognise that talent development, management and retention are all key to an organisation’s success in a challenging and competitive marketplace. Projects, programmes and portfolios need to be delivered more effectively and efficiently to meet the challenges of today’s business environment.
To drive your business forward, we consult with you regarding your organisation’s needs, and work with industry experienced speakers to provide a training solution that meets your desired outcomes. This could be an off the shelf product or a bespoke training event designed entirely around your organisation to meet your objectives.
• Proven track record we have over 10 years’ experience of helping organisations meet their training needs by providing in-house solutions
• In-depth experience we identify the best speaker with extensive practical experience in your chosen PPM area so that you benefit from their in-depth industry knowledge
• Value for money if you are training more than 5 or 6 people the value increases with each one joining
• Customer service we have a first class corporate partnerships team which helps our clients to organise successful courses time and again. Some of our corporate partners have been using CUPE for over 10 years.
• Consult. A member of our team will discuss your requirements and help to build a training plan, from a single course to a schedule of courses
• Tailor. Once the speaker has been identified, they will work with you to clarify your learning objectives and tailor the solution (if appropriate) to meet your requirements
• Organise. We take care of all arrangements to help your event run smoothly and efficiently, delivering maximum benefits for the participants and saving you time and effort
• Deliver. Training is delivered at the location of your choosing as per the agreed plan. A post-event review will be carried out to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
To meet your training requirements we can deliver as much or as little as you need. It may be you simply want CUPE to arrive and deliver. Alternatively we can take care of the all the arrangements from enquiries and booking to distribution of certificates.
If you’re still not sure what you need, contact our corporate Partnership Manager who will be able to advise you and help identify the best solution for your needs.
CUPE Virtual Learning - Support your training with the CUPE VLE, our range of online courses for learning outside the classroom.
There are several benefits which can accrue from this including:
• Training is at a venue of your choice (considerable cost savings can arise from using your own venue)
• Delegates do not need to travel / stay away from home
• Training can be tailored to suit your company terminology, environment and culture
• Dates can be arranged at your convenience
• CUPE can run any of its training courses or workshops at your venue
Also known as Customised training courses, Company Specific training courses can be delivered both In House / On Site, or Off-Site. These training courses are tailored to your organisation's requirements, and delivered at your workplace or at an out-of-the-office location. Company Specific training is effective as it saves time and money and will improve the productivity of your employees, making your business more competitive.
Bespoke courses and workshops are designed to meet your objectives. We have designed training courses which are totally bespoke, translated into 5 languages and delivered by expert trainers in local languages, but if you simply need limited tailoring of an off the shelf course this can be done as well.
Speak to our Corporate Partnerships Manager
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 || | | |