|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
PMO as a Service (PMOaaS)
Our PMOaaS can deliver an improved Project ROI faster!
CUPE provides Managed PMO services for large organisations looking to outsource their PMO function.
How will your consultant work with you:
We will work with you to define the level of support your project requires (activities and number of days per month) and then agree on the exact services to be provided supported by appropriate SLAs and KPIs.
You will get all of the services included in PMO as a Service, but in addition you will receive:
- More personal interaction with your on-site project team in order to embed the tailored project/programme management best practice methodologies (achieved through interactive web meetings and video/audio conference calls where possible).
- Creation and maintenance of detailed project plans.
- Detailed financial and resource planning and monitoring.
- Facilitation of development of specialist product descriptions, business requirements gathering and Quality Assurance of specialist products.
- Attendance at governance meetings, plus some deep dives and workshop facilitation included as standard.
CUPE's outsourced PMO can:
- Coach and Train your staff in project approaches based on implementing best practices: PRINCE2, MSP, Agile, M_o_R, MoP, MoV etc.
- Procure and implement effective project management and PPM software to aid project planning, management cost control and reporting.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff on project management issues.
- Provide Project Governance without the bureaucracy associated with some PMO's.
- Provide successful assurance to monitor the health of an organization’s projects or change programmes. CUPE ensures these programmes are indeed capable of delivering your business objectives.
- Improve cross functional staff capability improvement.
- Manage complex projects effectively.
Contact a PPM Specialist
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |