|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Better Business Cases™ is here!
With the launch of Better Business Cases (BBC) at the APMG conference earlier this year, CUPE is at the vanguard of Registered Consulting Organisations who are providing services in this increasingly important field.
CUPE’s clear commitment to Better Business Cases is demonstrated by being the first Accredited Training Organisation to have an APMG Practitioner Level trainer.
What is Better Business Cases?
Better Business Cases is based on the very successful Five Case Model the UK Government’s best practice approach to organising spending proposals and facilitating cost-effective business decisions. The method links with the AXELOS best management practice guidelines and is very much in line with the HM Treasury Green Book guidance.
Better Business Cases comprises 5 business cases:
Strategic case - demonstrates business synergy and strategic fit
Economic case - aims to optimise public value
Commercial case - ensures a viable and well structured deal
Financial case - ensures a fundable and affordable project
Management case - demonstrates the project can be delivered successfully
Benefits for your Organisation
By using Better Business Cases method, your organisation can benefit by;
- improving the quality of decision making,
- reducing wasteful spending and optimising the use of public money,
- reaching decisions in shorter time scales, and,
- reducing the amount of money spent on consultants.
How CUPE can help your Organisation?
Our Consultants are fully accredited in APMG’s Better Business Cases approach. We design, audit and deploy Project or Programme business cases effectively and can help you through the Better Business Cases process by:
- establishing a clear justification for intervention - a case for change,
- setting clear objectives - what you want to achieve from the investment,
- considering a wide range of potential solutions - ensuring an optimal balance of benefits, cost and risk,
- putting the arrangements in place to successfully deliver the proposal.
CUPE Training Options
CUPE can also provide in-house training courses tailored to your organisation’s specific requirements and budget. Alternatively, we run regular public courses at our training venues which anyone can attend.
Beyond Better Business Cases
CUPE also has wide experience in Implementing Solutions using the PRINCE2® and Managing Successful Projects® methodologies. We can also help you in the Benefits Realised phase using Managing BenefitsTM techniques.
Contact us for more information on Better Business Cases
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |