|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
ITIL Continual Service Improvement - 2011 edition
Author & Publisher
Office of Government Commerce TSO (The Stationery Office) - 2011 Edition Crown Copyright 2011
978 0 11 331308 2
ITIL Continual Service Improvement provides best practice guidance for the CSI stage of the ITIL service lifecycle. Although this publication can be read in isolation, it is recommended that it is used in conjunction with the other core ITIL publications found in the CUPE book shop.
The main purpose of the Continual Service Improvement stage of the lifecycle is to align IT services with changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support buiness processes. These improvement activities support the lifecycle approach through Service strategy, Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation.
CSI is always seeking ways to improve service effectiveness and cost effectiveness.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |