|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
The APMG Agile Methodology develops a system that gives repetitious, incremental tasks that can be meticulously tweaked during the projects lifecycle. Usually, this methodology is used for software development when functionality is increasing and a demand for higher specification is put forward.
Why the Agile Methodology makes iteration faster
When Agile Methodology is implemented, it is commonly noted that re-iteration speeds are much faster. This is because of the incremental stages that help to show where a project is currently at. A few benefits to this include better communication, improved understanding of each stage, and stressing the importance of not starting tasks until those before it are complete.
In addition, it should also help when managing weak points in the project development process which can help with fast adaptability for future iterations. This is noticed by slow development speed of a particular stage in the project.
Agile Distance Learning
Agile Public Courses
Companies we have worked with
Privacy by SafeSubscribe SM
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |