|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
- When can I take an online exam?
You must take your online exam within 30 days after your purchase. Within that period, you can take the exam at any time you like.
- What are the regulations for online APMG exams?
- the candidate must remain in the room for the entire exam,
- no-one else must enter the room,
- before the exam starts, the candidate must use the webcam to show the walls, floor, ceiling and under the exam table/desk to satisfy the requirement that there are no exam notes or other people in the room,
- before the exam starts, the candidate must clearly show their face and then their valid ID to the webcam to prove their identity,
- there must be no other applications running on the computer,
- any telephone, music player, TV, radio, extra computer or other electronic device in the room must be turned off,
- the candidate is not allowed to wear any earphones, headphones, headset, ear defenders or ear muffs.
- Further details about the regulations can be found on the APMG website.
- What are the system requirements for online exams?
- a computer with a reliable Internet connection and a minimum continuous upload speed of 0.350Mbps
- a webcam
- a microphone
- a valid form of photo ID such as a passport or a photo driving licence.
Click this link APMG System Check, to perform a quick system test on your computer to see whether it is suitable for the online test.
- How do online Foundation exams work?
For Foundation exams a system called Remote Proctor Now is used. The system will guide you through the process step by step. It is important to be aware of the fact that, after registering for the exam and before the exam actually starts, you need to scan your desk, under your desk and your room. You also need to show photo ID such as a driving licence or passport. The recordings will be reviewed by APMG after you take the exam.
- How do online Practitioner exams work?
For Practitioner exams a system called Remote Proctor U is used. The system will guide you through the process step by step. It is important to be aware of the fact that with this kind of online exam, a live proctor will be watching you as you take the exam, so they will monitor the exam environment using your computer’s webcam and microphone. It's just like having the proctor in the exam room with you but you don't need to travel. Remote Proctor U must be booked in advance so that we (replace with Proctor U) can schedule the live proctor. Proctors are available 24 hours per day, 7days per week.
- How do I sign up for the exam?
Once you have paid for the exam, we will send you an email. The email contains a link to the APMG Candidate Portal. You need to click on this link and register either by creating an account (first time user) or logging in. After you've logged in, you need to register for the exam. The Candidate Portal allows you to view details of your booking, view exam instructions, try a sample exam, take the actual exam and view results and feedback once it has been released.
- What to do when I have technical issues during the exam?
If you require immediate assistance or have an urgent query, you can contact APMG:
- UK: 01494 452 450 or 08448111101
- US: 1-855-773-3403
- Canada: 1-855-898-0575
- Australia: 1800 170 920
- All other countries: +44 1494 452 450
For any non-urgent queries you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When do I get my exam results?
With online exams, you get your preliminary result directly after taking the exam. The result is subject to APMG review. It takes approximately 10 working days to release and confirm the final results.
- When do I get my e-certificate?
Within 48 hours of the results being verified with APMG.
- Will I receive a paper certificate?
No, APMG issues e-certificates. However, there is a possibility to order a hard copy at APMG (£20+ VAT).
- When can I sit a paper-based exam?
There are several options to sit paper-based exams. You can sit them at the CUPE office in Bournemouth on working days between 9:00 - 17:30. Another option is to sit the exam at a public venue. More information is available on Exam Options. In both cases, you can inform us about your preferred date, time and venue during the purchasing process in the 'additional information' box.
- Can I change the date of my test centre exam?
The date or time of a paper-based test centre exam can be changed but there is a £70+VAT fee to pay.
- When do I get my exam results?
Exam results are emailed to candidates and available on the APMG Candidate Portal approximately 10 working days after the exam has been taken.
- Does the e-Learning include sample papers?
Yes, the e-Learning contains at least one sample paper. The papers are the latest APMG issued sample exams.
Exam Plus packages
- What is Exam Plus?
CUPE International offers you the possibility of booking just the exam for several best practice products. This gives you a highly competitive pricing and is especially interesting for those who have taken a course previously or have committed to self-study.
- What is included in CUPE's Exam Plus packages?
- The APMG examination fee
- 14 days access to CUPE's English language e-learning for the product (extensions available for a fee of £25 + VAT per month.
- APMG e-certificate
- Official APMG Sample exam paper(s)
- Why are your exam prices cheaper than those shown on the APMG website?
CUPE buys exams in bulk from APMG and passes on that discount to its customers.
PDU's, CPD and APM
- What are PDU's?
Professional Development Units (PDUs) are used to evidence the time, commitment and effort a project management professional dedicates to maintaining their Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. As CUPE courses are relevant to the area of expertise covered in the PMP certification you can claim PDU’s, As CUPE are not currently a PMI REP, you will earn credits within Category B for classroom training (Continuing Education offered by a training organisation NOT registered with Project Management Institute) and Category C for e-learning or distance learning (Self-Directed Learning).
- How do I claim PDU's?
You can claim your PDUs using PMIs online registration system. We recommend retaining your Course Outline, Joining Instructions and e-certificate as PMI may request these as evidence. You will also need to supply details of the Training Organisation (CUPE) and your Trainer (for classroom courses). The general rule for the number of PDU credits claimed is one PDU credit per hour of training, however limits do apply.
If you are claiming PDUs and require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the CUPE team.
- What is CPD?
AXELOS’ Continuous Professional Development Programme is an online annual membership programme, aligned to their global best practice frameworks ITIL® , PRINCE2® and MSP®. It has been designed to help you ensure your skills and knowledge remain up-to-date while supporting you in continuing your professional development.
- How do I sign up for CPD?
To join the AXELOS' Continuous Professional Development Programme you most hold either an ITIL, PRINCE2 or MSP qualification. When joining, you will need to provide the candidate number that has been assigned to you by your Examination Institute (EI). Your candidate number should be displayed on your qualification certificate
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |