|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
CUPE is one of the first Accredited Training Organisations to provide training in Agile Programme Management. The course is based around the Agile philosophy of deliver what is required, when it is required no more, no less.
The Five Principles of Agile are
- Programme goals are clearly and continuously aligned to business strategy
- Benefits are realised incrementally and as early as possible
- Governance focusses on creating a coherent capability
- Decision-making powers are delegated to the lowest possible level
- Agile programmes are iterative and have the ability to contain both agile and non-agile projects
Agile Programme Management is available at Foundation Level only and is designed for Programme Managers, Project Management Office Managers, Project Managers participating in an Agile programme, Risk Managers and other senior business people who have responsibility for implementing change in organisations.
CUPE now offers peace of mind through its Exam Insurance scheme for classroom and distance learning courses. This is available on all courses which have been purchased at full price.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |