|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Strategic Project Leadership®
In today’s fast-changing and competitive world, organisations realise they need a better, more advanced approach to project management. The complexity of projects is increasing, technology is changing rapidly, timescales are decreasing and innovation is critical. Not all of these modern challenges are addressed in traditional project management methods. SPL® integrates with existing project management methods to address these challenges and move project management to the next level.
SPL® is a research based project management model encompassing defining, planning and running business-focused projects. It inspires Project Managers to become business leaders of their projects and provides the tools to achieve this. SPL® aligns projects with value creation, competitive advantage and business results whilst saving time and cost and improving operational efficiency.
SPL® has been created to integrate with traditional project management methods, not to replace them.
Who is the course designed for?
Organisations and individuals with a clear objective to upgrade project management and leadership skills and increase business results and value creation. SPL® is particularly aimed at people who are responsible for managing projects, or those involved in overseeing or delivering projects including; Project Managers, Senior Managers, Portfolio Managers, Projects Sponsors and Project Team Members.
Duration - pre-requisites - exam
SPL training is run over three consecutive days. There are no pre-requisites. Each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance. There is a further option to take a 45 minute closed book exam at an additional cost, per delegate, of £100 plus VAT (where applicable).
If you want to get familiar with SPL before signing up for full certification, a 1-day introductory course is available.
SPL® is a registered trademark of The Diamond Leadership Institute, LLC.
Course Details - choose a tab for more information on this course
This course is run in-house. For more information or an informal chat on SPL generally, please contact the CUPE office.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |