|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
PRINCE2® - 2017 Practitioner Course
This 2-day APMG accredited Practitioner level course builds on the knowledge gained from the Foundation course. Passing the Foundation level is a pre-requisite of taking this course.
The PRINCE2® methodology is used to explore in-depth a Project Management case study and prepare delegates for the Practitioner exam. The course concludes with the 2½ hour open book multiple choice and matching Practitioner exam. The pass mark for this exam is 55% and CUPE delegates have a very high success rate at this level.
The following qualifications can be used to attend the Practitioner course without having passed the Foundation course:
1. Association of Project Management (APM), Project Management Qualification (APMP)
2. Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP)
3. Project Management Institute (PMI), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
4. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level A (Certified Projects Director)
5. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
6. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level C (Certified Project Manager)
7. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
Course Schedule - Please select from the courses below:
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |