|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
MoP Foundation & Practitioner Course
CUPE has a public schedule of MoP (Management of Portfolio) Foundation & Practitioner courses. Feedback from delegates shows that CUPE has some of the best classroom training in the industry, providing face-to-face instruction with tutors that have years of experience in both training and the fields they are teaching. Success in the MoP Foundation exam is a pre requisite to sitting the Practitioner exam.
You should study MoP if you are a Senior Manager; Project or Programme and Business Change Management working on the portfolio, and if you are working in or with a Programme or Project Office. This PPM group includes those of you qualified in MSP/PRINCE2/APMP/MoV/P3O/ITIL/PMP. You must have passed MoP Foundation before sitting the MoP Practitioner exam.
Course Schedule - Please select from the courses below:
|MOP Foundation & Practitioner||Dublin||21/05/2018||£2,399
|MOP Foundation & Practitioner||London||29/10/2018||£1295
|MOP Foundation & Practitioner||Bournemouth||26/11/2018||£1295
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |