|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Managing Benefits Foundation and Practitioner Course
CUPE has a public schedule of Benefits Management Foundation & Practitioner courses. Feedback from delegates shows that CUPE has some of the best classroom training in the industry, providing face-to-face instruction with tutors that have years of experience in both training and the fields they are teaching. As an ISO 9001:2008 company CUPE quality systems are at a very high level.
You should attend if you are a Change leaders, strategic planners or policy leads project appraisers project programme or portfolio manaer also any project programme or portfolio staff.roject office staff)
At least 20 hours pre-course preparation is required. Success in the Benefits Management Foundation exam is a pre requisite to sitting the Practitioner exam
You will sit the 40 minutes multiple choice Foundation exam on the third day and the two hour open book, objective test format Practitioner exam on the fifth day.
Course Schedule - Please select from the courses below:
|Managing Benefits Foundation & Practitioner||London||05/11/2018||£1295
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |