|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Managing Benefits Foundation Distance Learning
The Foundation part of the course aims to enable delegates to understand the benefits management principles, practices, techniques, roles, responsibilities, and documents. Specifically to know and understand the:
- Definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practice, and the key success characteristics
- Seven Principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are based
- Five practices contained within the Benefits Management Cycle and relevant techniques applicable to each practice
- Key elements of portfolio-based benefits management
- Scope of key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the main benefits management documentation
- The various approaches to implementation and the factors to consider in sustaining progress
Managing Benefits Foundation Distance Learning Paper Based
With this package you will receive:
- the latest official APMG Managing Benefits™ manual
- APMG accredited Course Materials
- official APMG Sample Exam Paper
- Managing Benefits™ Foundation exam, either online or at a test centre
- APMG Managing Benefits™ e-Certificate (for those who pass the exam)
- Tutor support via email
- CUPE bag & stationery
- shipping costs
Managing Benefits Practitioner | Distance Learning | Paper Based
Managing Benefits Foundation & Practitioner | Distance Learning | Paper Based
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |