|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
ITIL E-Learning is a great option if you wish to work at your own pace, or want a cost efficient way of improving your knowledge of IT service desk. CUPE has developed ITIL from many years of teaching experience and examination success. You will be a highly supported throughout your learning experience with us by an APMG Approved ITIL trainer. The trainer will be happy to answer any of your questions and give support regarding your study.
The format available for ITIL is Online Learning.
-ITIL Online learning which can be used anywhere providing you have internet access.
The course prepares participants for the examination leading towards the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. This exam lasts 60 minutes and includes 40 questions. A multiple-choice exam can be booked through CUPE at one of the available test centre dates. A pass mark is required of 65% to receive the certification.
What is learnt in ITIL E-Learning?
- ITIL’s definitions, concepts and key objectives.
- ITIL’s five key stages.
- Components and structuring of the five ITIL books.
- In each of the five core books in the lifecycle service you will learn: Accurate description of main activities, objectives, goals and benefits. The outlines of relationships between the ITIL processes.
- Outline of each ITIL certification- Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Ways in which ITIL processes can help improve operations such as IT.
Who can ITIL help?
ITIL Foundation is suited for individuals working in IT services whom require a higher level of information about ITILs best practice framework. It may also help individuals who are already certified in Version 2 and wish to increase their knowledge.
ITIL Foundation e-Learning Full Package. One year. Tutor email support. With exam and manual.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |