|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
ITIL Intermediate - Release, Control & Validation (RCV)
The Release, Control and Validation (RCV) module is one of the qualifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream. The module focuses on the practical application of RCV practices in order to enable the successful planning, testing and implementation of new services that meet the organization’s or users’ needs.
The content of the course is based mainly on the best practice guidance contained in the ITIL Service Transition publication.
The RCV course is designed to develop organizations’ or individuals’ understanding of the ITIL Service Transition processes. It can ensure transitional changes are effectively managed, new services are validated and tested and that release and deployment fulfil organizational requirements. RCV also provides guidance on evaluating change and managing knowledge to improve decision-making processes.
ITIL Credit System
Under the ITIL Credit System, you must earn a number of credits from each ITIL qualification to progress to the next level within the ITIL scheme.
The RCV module is worth four credits towards the minimum of 17 required to progress to the Managing Across the Lifecycle module, which is the final step before the ITIL Expert Level.
Credits obtained from the RCV qualification may not be combined with the credits obtained from the IPRC or CCR Practitioner modules towards an ITIL Expert Level application due to the high level of content overlap.
The Release, Control and Validation qualification would suit candidates in the following IT professions and areas:
- Release Manager
- Security Administrator
- IT Operations Manager
- Database Administrator
- Security Manager.
This list is a guide only, and choices will depend on the candidate's individual career goals and objectives.
CUPE is currently improving this ITIL module. Please contact us for up to date details on this course.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |