|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Earned Value Management (EVM) Training
Earned Value Management Training will help you to measure project performance. It is a systematic project management control process used to find inconsistencies in projects based on the comparison of work performed and work planned. Earned Value is used for cost and schedule control and can be a useful tool combined with your experience for project forecasting. EVM Training provides you with quantitative data for project decision making.
CUPE now offers peace of mind through its Exam Insurance scheme for classroom and distance learning courses.
Read reviews for this item!
Earned Value Foundation Course - Information and dates
You will learn about Earned Value Management tools and techniques from the work breakdown structure, right through to successful delivery of regular earned value reports to aid decision making by senior management.The Earned Value Foundation certification is based on a classic style multiple choice exam. It demonstrates that you understand the methodology and can apply the terminology correctly.
Earned Value Foundation and Practitioner course - Information and dates
The course is intended for those who aspire to be EVM Practitioners who require a solid preparation in the EVM methodology, processes and systems. Success in the Earned Value Foundation exam is a pre requisite to sitting the Practitioner exam.
Earned Value Practitioner course - Information and dates
This fast-track, 2-day course has been designed for delegates who have recently achieved a good pass in the Earned Value Foundation examination (70%+) and wish to progress to the Earned Value Practitioner level. Success in the Earned Value Foundation exam is a pre-requisite to sitting the Practitioner exam.
Please contact CUPE for further information on these new courses.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |