|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Successful organisations possess the capability to execute their Strategies and they have achieved this capability by establishing coherence between their strategy and their daily operations.
Crosslinks helps management look at their organisation in a different way in order to establish this coherence between strategy and daily operations and so ensure the successful execution of the strategy.
Crosslinks works with the given strategy, structure and toolset of any organisation to achieve the envisioned results. It helps to create the DNA of a successful organisation from within.
The Crosslinks Process Model gives an excellent summary of what to expect from this methodology.
CUPE has been involved with the creation of the Crosslinks Methodology for strategy execution guide and training for over 18 months. We are the first accredited training organisation to be able to offer this innovative 2 day course. Learn more by downloading creator Willem Mosterd's whitepaper.
CUPE now offers peace of mind through its Exam Insurance scheme for classroom and distance learning courses.
Course Schedule - Please select from the courses below:
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |