|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
In-House Company Course
CUPE's in-house option is the best way to train groups of staff on your premises. The course can be scheduled to fit in with your company's calendar and for groups of 4 or more this works out more cost-effective than having them attend a public course.
An added advantage of an in-house course is that the materials and pace can be tailored to your organisation. Case studies can be developed to reflect the types of situations that your staff encounter and time can be set aside to discuss issues that they face.
The whole CUPE Portfolio of subjects can be trained in an in-house setting. These courses can be at Foundation, Practitioner or combined Foundation and Practitioner level depending on the need of the delegates. Exams can be taken at the end of the course but these are optional which helps to keep the cost down.
Each delegate will receive a delegate pack of the official manual, a paper folder of course material plus the optional exam if required.
The cost of the course is made up of a trainer day rate, the number of delegate packs and trainer expenses recharged at cost.
Please use the form below to express your interest in an in-house course. The information we will need is:
- the course you would like us to run
- the number of delegates
- the level of the course (Foundation/ Practitioner)
- whether exams will be required for all or some of the delegates
- the town or city in which the training will take place
- approximately when you would like the training to take place
With this information we will the be able to put together a detailed quote. Many organisations have benefitted from a CUPE in-house course; contact us today and start a conversation!
We also offer bulk discounts on In-house e-learning. These packages come with tutor support and optional exams.
In-House Course Enquiry
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |