|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Agile Project Management Training
Agile Training is based on proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, but has been revised to cover all projects, including software. The new certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, consistency and visibility around Project Management. Agile enables fast pace, change and empowerment. Agile training will teach you how to lay the foundations to manage your successful projects. You will learn how to clarify the different management styles needed for successful Agile Projects compared to traditional projects.
CUPE now offers peace of mind through its Exam Insurance scheme for classroom and distance learning courses.
Read reviews for this item!
Agile Foundation Course - Information and dates
The Foundation certification is based on a simple multiple choice exam.It demonstrates that you understand the basics and can apply the terminology correctly. Foundation certification does not require any practical experience.
Agile Foundation & Practitioner Course - Information and dates
You will learn the principles of Agile Project Management and when to apply it. You will be able to configure the Agile project lifecycle and understand the management, business work products and deliverables. You will also understand the roles and responsibilities and the project team structure.
Agile Practitioner Course - Information and dates
This course is aimed at those of you who have already been trained in the basics of Agile Project Management. You have already gained the Foundation level certification and aim to progress to the next stage.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |