|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
APM e-Learning and Distance Learning
The Association for Project Management courses incorporate a mix of tools, techniques, skills and processes into a body of knowledge. APM offers a progressive structure that demonstrates your Project Management achievements.
An APM qualification demonstrates to your employer, clients and suppliers that you are a committed project professional. The APM’s mission statement is: "To develop and promote the professional disciplines of project and programme management for the public benefit".
CUPE International offers distance learning solutions for the APM-PFQ The Project Fundamentals Qualification, and APM-PMQ The Project Management Qualification. Choose your level below.
APM - Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification - (SCQF Level 6) offers a fundamental awareness of project management terminology. It is for those wishing to gain a broad understanding of the principles of the profession.
APM - Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
The APM Project Management Qualification (IPMA Level D, SCQF Level 7) - is a knowledge based qualification that allows candidates to demonstrate knowledge of all elements of project management. Candidates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of how these elements interact and how their project fits into their strategic and commercial environment. APMP is a qualification recognised both nationally and internationally giving candidates a qualification that can be carried from one job to another or from one industry to another.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |