|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) - Full e-Learning
This course gives you online access to the APM PFQ level in the CUPE Virtual Learning Environment. It is easy to use wherever you have internet access. The package is valid for one year during which the exam must be taken.
APM PFQ e-learning provides you with everything you will need to prepare you for the APM PFQ exam. CUPE International have 100% pass rate for this option.
APM PFQ provides one of the most popular methodologies for project management in the UK and is aligned to and founded on best practice. APM is also recognised internationally by IPMA.
This package includes:
- The official APM Body of Knowledge (manual)
- Tutor e-mail support
- Course Slides with Notes and Audio
- Exercises that help you understand the method.
- Interactive quiz
- Exam guidance
- Sample exam questions
- The official APM PFQ exam
- APM certificate (if successful)
Exams can be sat at:
- CUPE Head Office in Bournemouth, any working day of the year
- Online at home or at your office
APM Project Fundamentals Qualification - e-learning
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |