|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- paper based distance learning
This course gives you opportunity to study for the APM-PMQ exam using a traditional paper-based folder at your own pace in your home or office. You will receive a complete package to support your self-study which will contain everything you need to prepare you for the APM-PMQ exam. The package is valid for one year during which the exam must be taken.
APM-PMQ provides one of the most popular methodologies for project management in the UK and is aligned to and founded on best practice. APM is also recognised internationally by IPMA.
This package includes:
- The official APM Body of Knowledge (manual)
- a classroom course folder including APM accredited materials
- Tutor e-mail support
- Exercises that help you understand the method.
- Exam guidance
- Sample exam questions
- The official APM PMQ paper-based exam
- APM certificate (if successful)
Exams can be sat at the CUPE Head Office in Bournemouth, any working day of the year
APM-Project Management Qualification Paper Based Distance Learning
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |