|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Project Team Guidance
- Do you have a strategically important complex, or difficult project which needs to be done?
- Do you have an inexperienced project team?
- Do you need to accelerate progress of the project?
- Do you have a project which is not making progress?
Your project team may be very motivated and willing to undertake the project, but may not have the level of experience or project complexity which is required. Your team can be supported and their skills enhanced by the provision of Project Team Guidance to leverage the experience and expertise of a CUPE Consultant.
This guidance is hands on during the delivery of the project. A practical and pragmatic approach to ensuring the project progresses, but also complies with good governance; so that the Team spend their time on delivery. The expertise of a CUPE Project Team Coach can be provided to enable the team to tackle the knotty problems presented by the project as they arise. Solutions will be facilitated with the emphasis on the Team developing the skills to identify the solutions themselves, rather than having the solutions presented to them. This approach ensures that your organisation is stronger at the end of the Project Team Guidance than when it started.
Talk to us about how your Project Team can deliver more reliably while building experience and skills. Contact the CUPE Team.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |