|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
P30 - Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
Author & Publisher
Published by TSO (The Stationery Office) - On behalf of the Office of Government Commerce.
This new core guidance from OGC describes why, when and how to use portfolio, programme and project Offices (P3O) models. It describes what a P3O is, defining the two key types of P3O, and goes on to answer the question posed by Senior Management: "Why have P3Os and what value-add do they bring to the organisation?" It also includes business cases, funding models for set-up and ongoing costs and performance measures.
The publication looks at the lifecycle of a P3O and describes the use of a programme based approach to scoping and setting up a suitable P3O model within an organisation. It also includes checklists for start-up, continuous improvement, and reviving and closing down temporary offices and looks at the functions and services carried out within a P3O, and the techniques and tools used to facilitate this.
- Facilitates Senior Management awareness of the status of its agenda for business change
- Consistent with OGC's Common Glossary
- Includes real world examples and case studies
- Outlines roles and responsibilities for functions within a P3O
- Contains example business cases for permanent and temporary forms of P3O
- Includes sizing and tailoring guidelines
- Glossary - definitions of acronyms and terms
- Contains a list of online resources for good practice including templates and examples.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |