|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Leadership Development Institute (LDI)
Leadership Development Institute (LDI) offers training and consultancy services. We provide services that are of international standards either through open enrolment basis or customized on-site training and development. We wish to offer Malawian organisations, in both the private and public sectors, and individuals competitively priced training solutions that are the highest standards right here in Malawi.
All our programmes are focused on providing practical and applied training solutions that will enable delegates improve their on-the-job performance. We want to contribute to the success of the individuals we work with through the provision of relevant and effective training interventions that will equip them with practical, applicable skills to be able to do their work with confidence and to the benefit of either themselves or the organisations they work for or both.
Leadership Development Institute Ltd runs PRINCE2®, M_o_R® and ITIL® courses in association with CUPE Limited. As licenced affiliate, we offer organisations in Malawi an opportunity to develop leaders in: project management; risk management; and information technology management by running the following courses and programmes:
- PRINCE2® Foundation Level
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Level
- M_o_R® Foundations Level
- M_o_R® Practitioner Level, and
- ITIL® Foundation Level.
For these programmes, we:
- Use CUPE training materials,
- Employ and use approved trainers, and
- Administer training courses and exams that are accredited by APMG.
Commitment - We are passionate and committed to growing life-long partnership with individuals and organizations that we work with.
Excellence- We aim to be the best in everything we do.
Integrity - We employ highest ethical standards in everything we do.
Ms. Towera Mvula
Manager Operations and Business Development
2nd Floor Emerald House
Haile Selassie Road
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |