|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Fish Tales - Bite-sized Stories - Unlimited Possibilities
Author & Publisher
Stephen C. Lundin, Ph.D., John Christensen and Harry Paul with Philip Strand.
Published by Hodder and Stoughton in 2002
The phenomenal international bestseller FISH!! Told the story of a fictional company that transformed itself by applying lessons learned from Seattle’s Pike Place Fish Market. Now, with FISH! TALES, readers can learn how people in real-life businesses boosted morale and improved results by implementing these same principles. Here are specific and tested techniques that can be put to use right away in any kind of business or organisation - even at home. And this book stands on its own, so newcomers to the “FISH!! Philosophy” will be just as inspired by its examples as the millions who have already read or experienced FISH!!
Fish! Tales focuses on four diverse workplaces:
- An energetic call centre for a major long-distance phone company where the operators have so much fun that employee retention is no longer a problem.
- A major hospital’s neuro-renal unit where the nursing staff is known for its remarkable level of compassion and where customer service has been elevated to an art.
- A car dealership that has transformed itself by getting creative and discovering that one of the secrets of salesmanship is finding the joy in making each customer’s day.
- A roofing company that inspired its employees to improve their team work and in doing so has seen dramatic improvement in both its safety record and its customer satisfaction.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |