|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Client Specific Methods
Whether a best practice method looks right for your organisation or you feel that you need something which is bespoke, CUPE Consultants will help to develop a Project, Programme or Portfolio method to suit your needs. Your organisation is unique and the method you use will need to fit your ways of working.
There are options to design your PPM or service management method, from minor tailoring of a best practice such as PRINCE2, PMI or APM through to a completely bespoke approach based on your requirements. You are able to leverage the benefit of experience by utilising the CUPE Projects in Business streamlined method as a starting point to help.
The aim of having your own organisational method is to:
- streamline the processes and procedures required to deliver projects, programmes and portfolios or undertake service management
- include specific processes and procedures required in your organisation
- utilise terminology which will be recognised and understood by everyone in the organisation
- have a consistent approach across the organisation
- ensure governance which fits with existing organisational governance
- deliver projects, programmes and portfolios or service management more reliably, efficiently and effectively.
Your method will include:
- Document templates
- Roles and responsibility templates
- Method handbook
CUPE will assist you to add more value than cost to the organisation by having your own method designed and implemented.
Contact us to discuss your options.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |