|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
|Exams / Agile PgM Exam Plus 90 Days
Agile Programme Management - AgilePgM Exam Plus 90 Days e-Learning
Our Agile PgM Exam Plus 90 Days packages give you 90 days' access to our e-learning plus the exams. This allows you to get the Agile PgM qualifications quickly, easily and cost effectively. Exam Plus e-Learning is ideal for those who have completed prior studies and just want to revise their knowledge with a short burst of e-learning, try the sample exams and then take the exam. The exam may be taken Online or at our Bournemouth Test Centre in paper format.
What you get:
90 days' access to our EVM Foundation e-learning
official APMG Foundation exam
official APMG e-certificate for successful delegates
Our e-Leaning was written by experienced Project Managers/ Trainers and is accredited by APMG and so covers the entire syllabus necessary to pass the Agile PgM examinations in conjunction with the official Agile PgM manual.
The e-learning includes:
- colour slides
- the official sample papers
- exam guidance
The exams can be taken online or at our Bournemouth test centre. Click below for more details.
Choose the level you want to study and click Buy.
Terms and Conditions
CUPE's Exam Plus 90 Days packages are covered by our Terms and Conditions. More details can be found on our Terms and Conditions pages.
Terms and Conditions
Agile PgM Exam Plus 90 Days Foundation with Online Exam. 90 days access to e-Learning. Online exam.
Agile PgM Exam Plus 90 Days Foundation with Test Centre Exam. 90 days access to e-Learning. Test Centre Exam.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® , ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Praxis Framework™ is a trademark of Praxis Framework Ltd. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2018 |
| | | |