|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
PRINCE2® Definition of a Project
The PRINCE2 Definition of a Project can be found in the PRINCE2 Manual - Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 and reads:
A Project is a temporary organization that is created for the purpose of delivering one or more business products according to an agreed Business Case.
Why use the PRINCE2 Definition of a Project?
The PRINCE2 Definition of a project differs from other project definitions - the PRINCE2 definition refers to a business in a change environment. PRINCE2 can help the business looking to transform operations to best effect for the organisation.
PRINCE2 Projects are the means by which change management can be initiated whilst continuing business as usual.
Embedding PRINCE2 in your organisation.
At CUPE we have extensive experience of helping organisations implement change. Whether you are looking for PRINCE2 In-house training for your organisation, looking for a bespoke method of Project Management or are an individual looking to get ahead of the crowd we can help.
We can help you with PRINCE2
Companies we have worked with
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV®, P3M3® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2016 |
| | | |