|Call Us: +44 (0) 1202 555711/733
Management of Value (MoV®) Training
Today there is a great need for both the public and private sectors to do more with less. MoV training provides guidance to do just this, using an approach evolved from value analysis and value engineering; tried and tested industry practices used for over 50 years to drive better value. The MoV guide aligns Value Management thinking with other best practice guidance from the Cabinet Office, in particular Programme and Project Management. The major benefits of MoV training includes meeting escalating demands of stakeholders, whilst still providing quality outputs; stimulating innovation to improve product or service performance, whilst decreasing costs and increasing returns on investment. This course is accredited by APMG on behalf of AXELOS Limited.
CUPE now offers peace of mind through its Exam Insurance scheme for classroom and distance learning courses.
Read reviews for this item!
MoV Foundation Course - Information and dates
This public MoV Foundation course will show you how the principles, processes, approach and environment assist in the analysis of a company, programme or project to establish its organisational value.
MoV Foundation and Practitioner Course - Information and dates
This public MoV Foundation and Practitioner course will equip you with a comprehensive knowledge of the MoV method. You will be able to ensure your projects are able to meet escalating demands without sacrificing quality.
MoV Practitioner Course - Information and dates
This public MoV Practitioner course is for those who have already been trained in the basics of MoV and wish to progress to Practitioner level. A Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for this course.
- Company Information: Registered Address: 25 St Thomas Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DD; Company Number: 2406272; VAT Number: GB 777 098084
- PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV® and RESILIA® are all registered trade marks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP®, MoV® and RESILIA® Accredited Training Organisation logos are all trademarks of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Earned Value and Swirl Device logo, APMG International Facilitation and Swirl device logo and APMG International Managing Benefits and Swirl device logo are all trademarks of the APM Group limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® and AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management, APMG International Earned Value, APMG International Facilitation and APMG International Managing Benefits are all trademarks of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
- IACCM™ is a trademark of IACCM.
Powered by Intergage
Copyright © CUPE Limited 2016 |
| | | |